Wednesday 11 August 2010

BACK- FINALLY! and HELLO!


Finally, I am back- after a (relatively) messy and an exhaustive month, happy to say that I am back!
And I am back with a change in my blog: I have decided to make it bilingual. I believe I will be able to share my life/experience more this way.

Dear friends,

Here is my little project that I have been mingling with for a while. Most of you are very familiar with the latest changes in my life, which is basically why I started this blog.
Coral shoes, seen on the picture, are the ones I wore for my wedding in London. A very dear friend told me “May these coral shoes be your luck” when I started this blog, so I will stick to them! (for the rules of legality, these shoes are Kurt Geiger’s Spring 2010 collection)

Below you can find the translation of what is written above:

Istanbul- Madrid- London
In between:
Schools, life, trips, work, growing up, maturing,
Family, friends, things I have won, things I have lost, experience, joy, sorrow..
More than 50 countries and airports, hundreds of people met and my curious eyes...
The grandoise of life and how tiny we are, yet again getting lost in daily worries...
Basically, what we all live...

I mentioned my blog primarily to family & friends that know me closely, the ones that I wanted to share my experience with. Please do not be shy, I will be happy to read your comments. 

No comments: